ICBC & Other Injury Claims
Your injury claim is important to you and us. You already know how it affects you – pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, your job and income, out of pocket expenses, your future and many other ways. We bring all those together in a properly presented claim. Most claims settle through negotiation or mediation. Some go to trial. We handle every step of your claim from opening it with ICBC or other insurance company to recovering your damages.
There is no charge for an initial consultation. Fees for representing you are on a contingency or percentage basis. You do not pay fees until you recover money for your injuries or losses.
We handle many types of injury claims including car accidents, slip and falls, unsafe premises, defective or unsafe products and insurance coverage denials.
Types of injuries that we deal with include:
- Soft tissue (whiplash type) injuries
- Head injury
- Facial, dental and jaw injuries
- Eye damage
- Brain damage
- Spinal cord injury
- Disk damage
- Quadriplegia & paraplegia
- Nerve and central nervous system injury
- Organ damage
- Chronic pain
- Fatalities and wrongful death
- Psychological or emotional damage, including post-traumatic stress disorder